Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kaylee's Beach Bash

 Kaylee wanted to have a party AT a pool this year.  Whoa... easier in many ways for my obsessive party tendencies, but harder in other ways.  We reserved a party room at the J.L. Soreneson pool in Herriman.  It was a lot of fun!  They provided, pizza, drinks, goodie bags, and all the decorations!  
They had slides, kiddie pools, lazy river, whirl pool, lily pads, etc... 
So all of the kids... ALL 12 of them met at our house and we drove them to the pool.  Kyle, Emily, and I were the chauffeurs!  They were awesome!  Kyle was our photographer, and Emily and Erika were my waitresses and lifeguards.  What a big help they were!  
 Kaylee decided on flip flops to be the main decoration to her beach bash.  Her invites were a big flip flop that swiveled open with the info in it.  Here is the cake.  At home, we hung paper flip flops on strings, and put them on the door... Here:
 
Here are some fun pics at the pool...
 Drey and I on the kiddie slide.  It doesn't look like much, but it SHOOTS you out like a canon! 
 Our pretty beach princess!
 
Here is the beach crew after the party... Wet and wild and having a blast!
 Me begging for help!  
12 kids at the pool was a little ambitious, but somehow we all lived to tell the tale.
 Our lily pad champ!
It is hard to believe my sweet girl is SEVEN!  That seems so old.  ha ha.  She is my sunshine, and helper!  I don't know what I would do without her!  I love her to pieces!

4 comments:

Cara said...

You didn't make that cake did you? Very cute! You are so brave to take that many kids to the pool.:) Much braver than me that's for sure!

Wendy said...

That is ambitious!:) Looks like a ton of fun, though. That pool is so cool!

Love you!

Sarah said...

Oooh, I've never actually done a party AT the pool--LOVE it! And yes, you are one ambitious party planner. Can Kaylee really be seven? Are you sure you're counting right?!

Happy Birthday to a darling girl!

Sarah said...

Oooh, I've never actually done a party AT the pool--LOVE it! And yes, you are one ambitious party planner. Can Kaylee really be seven? Are you sure you're counting right?!

Happy Birthday to a darling girl!