I tried to do something fun each day with the kids during the week of Spring Break. Here are a few pics from the fun week.
We went to a different park 3 times.
For all of my dance students, we had a spring party during their class time!
We went to the mall, and we did a "Do all of the NOT TODAY things". Ha ha. Things that the kids beg for when we go places, and I say the common line, "Not today, maybe another day" line. Well, I figured it was a good time to cash in on that, and do it TODAY! Catch up day! Since it was raining outside, we decided to take our fun indoors. We went to South Towne mall. We rode the carrousel, rode the train, rode the little rocking cars, ate hotdogs, got a chocolate shake, bought each kid an article of clothing of THEIR choice, and we all skipped to the car! ha ha It was a blast! And I did it all by myself at the mall with 3 kids!
Even Kase was in heaven! He is much like many in the family... he is developing a passion for horses. This was a highlight for him to ride the horse on the carrousel.
I love my kids and I love spring. Here is a pic of some of the flowers in my yard!
Colors galore! Yellow, pink, red, orange, fire-n-ice, white, pink/white feather... We've got it all!



3 comments:
Your spring break sounds like mine. We just stayed at home and played and did things we don't normally do like stop by the park during our walk and eat popsicles. :)
I try to do one or two of these, "not today" things a week but how fun to do it all at once and at one time. Great Idea! The kids would LOVE that.
Do all the "not today" things? That is the coolest thing I've ever heard!! What a fun, fun idea. And I do miss seeing your tulips--your yard is always gloriously colorful and in bloom. So impressive.
Post a Comment