We, (ok... mostly Kyle) finished the basement!
Whoot whoot!
Here is the dance floor, mirror, and
gem turquoise wall!
I got the vinyl from my dear friend Maryanne.
"I hope you dance" and "5..6..7..8..." And I absolutely love it!

I decided to add a second mirrored wall.
We have two bedrooms and a bath done too! (Kyles Man Cave, and a guest room)
Here is the new bed, bedding, and a piece of family artwork my Great Aunt Zelma Basha did.
She really captured the AZ dessert in this one!
Love this new space!
We are not done with decorating,
but one thing at a time right!?!!!
More pics will follow of the man cave and bathroom.
My man worked like a dog to get this done. And it has only been done for one week, and we have already had 2 family visits with sleepovers in the new bed!
Love the dance room, love my husbands work ethic, love the extra space, Love it all!
Love the dance room, love my husbands work ethic, love the extra space, Love it all!

9 comments:
So jealous. I love it. Valorie was trying to find somewhere to practice her ballroom dance routine the other day and our house just isn't big enough. I guess we need to call you next time!
Hooray! You should have like a "second" house warming party!! Eh, eh?? Looks so good. Tell Kyle, "Your mom has a man cave..."
Great job Kyle!
Looks awesome! And doesn't it feel so cool to know that YOU did it!
Look so so good! Funny that all men need a man cave...Keith hogs the family room as his man cave for now...Great job you guys!
We loved, loved the room!!! Thanks for letting us stay.
DANCE PARTY!!!!!!
love it! cant wait to see it, and to have a sleepover in the new bed! miss you guys. :)
your dance room is so RAD!
Post a Comment