Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dance Progress

Well.. We have all of the trim done, all of the walls are painted!  Kyle is working on the wood floor as I blog!  I am SO excited!  We went with the gem turquoise color.  (in the pic it looks more blue).
But here are some pics for you to see!
 Kaylee is just as excited about this space as I am... well, almost!
 Just seeing this wood floor go in, is like a DREAM come true!
 And thanks to this man right here, he is making ALL of my dreams come true!  Love him!
This is a better pic for the color.  It is paired with a sandstone color, with white trim.
If any of you are feeling the need to get your dance on, just come on over!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Looks awesome!

Teacher Lori said...

Kelsey is sooooo excited!!!

How fun for you to have this coming to completions! Looks great!

Roberts Family said...

That looks great! Can't wait to see it ALL done!

Sarah said...

I'll come bust a move next time I'm in town. Even if I can't dance, I bet I'll look good against that gem turquoise. Who wouldn't?!
What an incredible space!

A little About US said...

Yes please Ill come dance :)