Kaylee danced in the "12 Dancing Princesses" dance recital. She did a wonderful job! And she smiled the WHOLE time! She even lost her top tooth a few HOURS before she went on stage! Luckily, we took a bunch of shots at the dress rehearsal! ha ha She was beautiful with her tooth and without it!
I mean, could a 5 year old be ANY cuter than this?
Our little family on stage after her recital! Kase just wanted the flowers! Konnor just wanted to run around, but we snagged them for this pic!
Great job Kaylee girl! I am so proud of you! You are a natural performer!
4 comments:
She is a doll. Wish we could have seen it!
She looked JUST like a princess! Miss you!
She is so beautiful! a chip of the ole' block I would say, on many levels.
How fun that she is enjoying dance so much.
It was fun to hang with you guys last night! Are you all zombies like we are :) haha
I love that picture of her holding her shoe! So pretty!
Post a Comment