Ok... so that may be a little dramatic, but thats what I felt just now as I looked back through my pictures on the computer to figure out what I need to blog about. ha ha... THERE IS SO MUCH catching up to do, too much. So I may skimp out on a few cool pics, but you will get the idea.
Our summer has been fun, full, busy, and short. We camped what seemed like every weekend. (not really every weekend, but close) It started at Girls Camp, then Payson Canyon, Strawberry Ridge, Yellowstone (which should get its own post), Day camp for Kaylee, Brothersen Camp, Kaylee's baptism, Clampett Camping trip to Strawberry Ridge, Digicert party, Demolition Derby and Back to school! Im sweating just typing all of that!
But the whole point of this post, is to say.... I will post some pics here soon about all that! I love my family and this summer spent with them was priceless to me as a wife and mother. I am so thankful and relieved that we can be together forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment