Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 8

I am thankful for my siblings.  Growing up, I had a loving sister and a super fun brother.  They are so wonderful.  They are so different from each-other, but exactly what I needed.  There have been so many times where we can just read each-other and know the thoughts of the other.  I love Tracy and Scott more than words could say.  A sibling bond is something very special to me.  Now as I have grown up.... I have many more "siblings" to add to my list of awesomeness!  And I am thankful for all of them!  (half siblings, in-laws, their spouses, etc..)  But no matter what title they officially carry, I have A LOT OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS in my heart!  Love them all!

2 comments:

Theresa June said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

I love you mostest! And you're easy to love. <3 oxoxoxo!