KASE is 18 months!
And in my church, when a child turns 18 months, its a pretty big deal. The reason is: you can take them to their own classroom! Little chairs, LOTS of toys, snacks, songs, a little lesson, fun teachers- you get the point!! Plus, you don't have to wonder the halls with the little guy because he is too talkative during the adult Sunday school classes. ha ha
So, it was Kase's first day of NURSERY today! He did AWESOME! Kaylee and Konnor struggled for months to leave mom and dad when they went to nursery. But Kase did great today! Kyle dropped him off and Kase sat in the little chairs, and then when he got off to play with some fun toys, Kyle left the room. Kase saw him leave, and he DID NOT freak out! In fact, he didn't cry at all, until the last couple minutes of church! I am so impressed with him. It may be a different story next week. ha ha. But this week, he did remarkable for his first time! Way to be little buddy!
4 comments:
I wish I could say the same or Breah. *sigh* :)
Our baby is growing up. Hugs and kisses from grandma Kathie.
Good job Kase! Nursery is the best and Damon loves going because there is a little basketball hoop in ours.
What! He can not be that old already. Oh, man it has been a long time since I have been over for a visit.
Post a Comment