Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rawhide!

Ok... so since we take like a million pics anytime we go somewhere, I am having a hard time picking the ones to put on the blog!  There are just too many to choose from.  So here are a bunch of pics of our visit to Rawhide in Arizona with the fam!  Here is my mom, Tracy, and I chillin on Main street.
 Luke, me, and Aunt Ann!
 Kyle sat in an electric chair!  It actually shakes! 
 Isn't he cute!  He loved wearing his hat!
 My hubby is one good looking man! 
 Konnor!  Look at that smile!
 Konnor riding a bull!
 Me and Aunt Ann stuck in the city jail!
 Group shot!
 There were pretty carriages and buggies all over the place!  (my mom must have been in heaven ;)
 We HAD to get a pic of this!  If you can't see the sign, it reads, "Here lies Barb".  My mom, Barbara laid down for the funniest pic of the day!  She was a good sport!
 Kyle!
 Later, Scott, Valerie, Abby, and Rochelle came!
 We never get pics of Scott, but Kyle snagged this one!  Isn't my brother so handsome!
 The girls in the buggy!
 Kase in a baby chair!

AZ was such a fun time!  The weather was perfect, the family was all there!  It was perfect!

2 comments:

Roberts Family said...

I'm soooooooooo jealous of the short sleeves you got to wear and the sunshine you got to feel!! I'm freezing here!! Glad you had fun though. Next time bring some of that sun back with you! ;-)

The Gubler Family said...

We have definitely got to plan our next vacation there. That looks so fun. Valorie wants to know if they had a saloon. She said her dream is to go into an old fashioned saloon. What have I been teaching my kids?