This short video was so powerful to me. I remember when Pres. Uchdorf (LDS Leader) gave this talk. I was there in the Conference Center of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I just came across this clip today, and it reminded me that I don't have to be perfect at creating and beautifying, but I DO love it, and I should do more of it! So should YOU!
2 comments:
Thank you, I like that and it is a great thought. I'm one of those that thinks I am not very creative... guess I need to look at it differently:)
I remember when this video first came out and hit the 'Net - I cried when I saw it and then watched it over and over again. It still makes me cry! It was good to see it again. I love keeping up with you & your family - you guys are as wonderful as ever. Love ya!
Post a Comment