Ok... so I am a little behind in the posting. Sorry...
But our little baby Kase is growing up so fast!
He now has 2 teeth (as of his 9 month mark).
He is on all fours, and does the rocking motion. It is funny bc you will leave him in one spot, and a minute or so later you will walk back into the room and he will be about 10-15 feet across the room! He is not crawling yet, but is SO close! It is a funny movement he does. He will move his arms forward and then it looks like there is an invisible rope around his legs when he tries to move them forward!
He weighs 19.16 lbs. which puts him in the 21% Percentile. I thought he would be a bit more. I mean look at those cheeks!
He is 28.5 inches long. That is the 50% Percentile.
His head is 18.5 inches. 87% Percentile. So I guess he has a big head. ha ha VERY smart!
Our little Kase man, is just so lovey and snuggly! He loves to snuggle right up close! And his momma can't get enough of him! And take not at those thighs... I just have to squeeze and kiss him all day long!
1 comment:
I MISS him!! He's too adorable I could just gobble him up!
Post a Comment