Monday, November 15, 2010

7 weeks!

As you may have guessed, 
I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately!  ha ha 
I am tired, busy, tired, and did I say busy?!
So this is the best I can do for now.  Kase has been such a GOOD baby!  He rarely cries, he adjusts well to the many loud sounds in our house (Konnor, Kaylee, guitars, etc..)  
He is a little snuggler! 
Here is Kase compared to Dads shoe and 
the Book of Mormon (missionary edition).
This is a little tradition with our kids... we have done this with all of our children.

And now this is him 4 weeks later!  My little chunky man!

 Not the best sleeper... but really good with diaper changes by ALL of the many hands helping the job get done!
 This is a tender moment I caught on camera with dad.  The day before he left for Australia!
 And sweet Kaylee kept saying in the background, "Mom, mom, take a picture of me and my capri sun!"  So here you go....  A pic of Kaylee and her capri sun.  :)
 My 3 little munchkins!  My heaven on earth!
 Look at that SMILE!!!!   And look at those boots!  Old Navy purchase my mom made months ago.  She must have known we were having a boy!
Well, that is the best update I can do for now.  Kase is starting to wake up!  His 2 month check up is this week.  Hopefully, I can post again then!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Hang in there! It will slow down I promise! Kase looks happy and well-fed! :)

Jacque Hadlock said...

Your life is a lot like mine right now with 3 little adorable munchkins... Tired and busy! There are days when I am amazed I can even get out of bed or that I even wake up and hear the baby in the night or that it has been a few days since I actually put make up on! But then it hits me how much I LOVE this! I love there sweet little faces and smiles and the cute things they say and do. Wouldn't trade a minute of it!!! We really are so lucky! I love your kids holding his hands while he gets changed... reminds me of mine! They sure love each other!

Wendy said...

Those pictures are darling! Happy Thanksgiving!!