My pretty flowers BEFORE the big storm.
I love these Zinnias!
Ok, I just had to show you these pics I took!
AND AFTER.... (after the hail storm)
AND AFTER.... (after the hail storm)
Sad day huh!
These were the red and white petunias that were HUGE...
Now you can't even see any flowers from the driveway.
Below: notice all the "dirt" on the sidewalk.... Well, that is NOT dirt. Those are my flower petals! They were washed down the sidewalk!
Since that day last week, I have babied my flowers and purchased some more flowers to fill in. It doesn't look quite this bad now, but it still made me sooooo sad! All my work all summer long, being pregnant bending over every day to prune and deadhead went to WASTE!
6 comments:
Wow what a green thumb you have!! I wish my yard looked so nice!
beautiful...
I don't see any "after" pics. are you too depressed to document that?
The "after" flowers look how I feel.
Oh, I am so sorry. That really stinks! LOL
I am glad you did get those before pictures. Your flowers are looking better, but man that hail did a number on them didn't it.
And you filed to mention you planted the zinnia's from seed! They are beautiful. I am trying it next year.
Post a Comment