Friday, July 16, 2010

Eclipse Night!

As most of you know, I am a Twilight Fan!  We always get tickets for the opening night of the movie.  This time a couple things were different.  We didn't have Marie or Candace there.  But I DID DRAG KYLE along with us!  He said, "I have to turn in my 'Man-Card' for coming to this opening night with my wife!"  ha ha He was a good sport. 
I got to bring Niki along too!  That was a blast!  I love her!  She is a newly claimed Twilight Fan.  And has read them twice!
Below: The gang.  James, (Ashley), Niki, Me, Kyle, Kathie, Janae, Paul, Janaes mom.
 
 I wanted to do something nice for all of our group this round.  So I made Eclipse Movie Bags! Above Niki and Kathie are holding up their Twilight Chocolate Bars.  
Below:  I made "Werewolf Kibble"  That one was a big hit! Plus, I made sure everyone got their favorite Eclipse Character on the bars.
Above:  "Edwards Vampire Venom"!  I  changed the label on juice and fruit punch gatorade.
I also included "Eclipse" gum and the red ribbon from the book cover. 
All I can say is, WOW!  What a fun night!  The movie was fantastic, the company was a blast, and the movie bags were yummy! (If I don't say so myself)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Karen, you are way too fancy for me.

Just kidding.

I'm so sad I couldn't be there with you! Breaking Dawn we must be together for!

I want some of that werewolf kibble.

Niki said...

Thanks Karen, I had a ton of fun!

Candy said...

OOOOOHHHHhhhh SOOOoooOSOOOO Jellious!!! I still have not seen it and I want werewolf kibble too! I am glad you had fun though.