Kyle and I went on our first date on the 12th of August. We went to Los Hermanos for dinner and then walked the trail up Bridal Veil Falls. Then we were married on the 12th of February. The 12th quickly became a special date for us. We wanted to start a tradition when we first got married, so on the 12th of every month since Kyle and I were engaged to be married we have done a special date. We take turns of who is the one to plan it. It is a fun way to remember our special day every month. It makes us feel like newly weds still! So last month we took the kids to Bridal Veil Falls to remember our first date in August 6 years ago.
Below: Konnor pointing up to Kaylee.
Kaylee up in the tree! She is such a little poser! My little sweetie....
Kaylee and I walked in through the freezing cold water to get to the rocks.
Did I say the water was FREEZING?
Below: Konnor man and I giggling at dad.
My handsome hubby! He won my heart on this very trail 6 years ago!

Below: Konnor pointing up to Kaylee.
Below: Konnor man and I giggling at dad.
4 comments:
very cool idea. What a great way to celebrate your beginnings!
That's so cool1 You guys have great traditions!
I love that tradition, Karen! You have a beautiful family!!
What a great tradition... I love that you guys keep it up every month.
Post a Comment